Sunday, March 9, 2014

#_

The time has come. The time is here.
My mind, confused, beset by worries and fears.
Overwhelmed. The world is caving in, the sky is falling.
Herculean would be but an understatement to describe the mammoth task ahead of me.
The time to roll up one's sleeves is... was yesterday.
Today is the time to get down and dirty.
Immersed... swimming in papers and print ..every conceivable character.
To the point of intoxication.
If only, if only I could clutch at a straw.. but where?
Sunday is today.. the sun has indeed taken its queue.. and yet how deceptively!
Propitious at an ominous Time.
Time... if only 'twas on our side... on my side.
Looking up, a note of counsel.
"The time is not when or how... it's now!"
And so today is not but a day to look up at a message on a wall
but to look further up to the heavens. To Him.
The I Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment