Wednesday, March 19, 2014

CONFESSIONS OF AN INTROVERT: PART 2



Introvert - Love this!























Friends...
Do we really call them that?
Acquaintances...
People we see every day?
I'm really not sure.

I may flash a fake smile,
An impassionate laugh,
A grin, once in a blue moon.

Surrounded... around me
By these indeterminate individuals,
Confusion.... in the sounds, the noises,
Screams, shouts!
Am I in a nursery?
I wonder, one too many times.

I guess I should embrace this,
Break out,
Join the confusion,
The madness,
The Youth.


2 comments:

  1. Well someone told me that being an introvert or an extrovert is a choice, and I believe them. There are a number of times I become an introvert I even start believing I am am one, but there even more times that I believe have been even more exciting, is the few time I have told myself, I need to go out there and hug the world :). Its amazing, the rewards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try the enneagram test.. It's a sort of personality test that actually pinpoints whether you 'are' an introvert.. put the concerns to rest

    http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php

    ReplyDelete