Saturday, February 22, 2014

#1 2014

It's been ... many months since I last wrote, let alone visited this unjustly forsaken blog. This avenue of thoughts.. of self expression.. and connecting to the world in such a way that my introversion would otherwise not allow me.

I have undoubtedly felt.. incomplete without this blog.. without  a means of recording truthfully and succinctly my reflections and emotions at any one moment in time.. capturing it in words, in such a way as to suspend it in.. in perpetuity.. and enable closer scrutiny.



 
A well-versed author to whom I extend my unbounded admiration, Mr. Sunny Bindra, spoke to us earlier this week, and one peculiar piece of advice he shared, which sounded almost exactly like a teaching from the e'er lauded James Allen, has since adhered to my mind:

"Observe yourself. Learn to be your own observer.."

And in light of this point, he added that one should examine their emotional reactions to various situations, and it is from this that greater understanding of self is attained.

 
 
  
Suspension... that is what this blog was.. is about.
As it is through suspension that audit may be effectuated... and from this reflections developed, lessons learnt, and, in eventuality, growth aroused.
 
Declining the dispiriting words of Peter Van Houten, a minor character in "The Fault in our stars", I dare say that "I do not feel that continuing to share my thoughts with readers would benefit either BOTH them or AND me."
 
http://www.kalahari.com/Books/The-Fault-in-Our-Stars-John-Green_p_46063077
 
Until later..
 
Jude.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, we missed you in the blog sphere, this great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm missed the blog sphere too, and all wonderful readers!

    ReplyDelete