Thursday, February 5, 2015

THE PRODIGAL BLOGGER

I open my eyes,
And to my greatest surprise,
my greatest bewilderment,
Find myself standing in front of an infinite crowd,
Attentive, waiting,
The air of silence and expectancy is almost suffocating,
My legs and back - stiff as a stick,
as though a bolt of lightning has just struck me;
My hands shake incessantly,
And I can barely muster the strength or courage,
to tilt my head by one degree to either side of the lofty hall,
"What am I doing here? What am I supposed to say?"
The sudden realization that I must say something,
something innovative and productive,
is an unwelcome pressure,
weighing heavily upon my conscience.

Hello reader,

It's been a while since my previous post, but I'm back. I'm here to stay. And I'll do my best to serve you, to offer useful insight and eye-opening inquiry into the state of human existence, from a spiritual and psychological perspective.

I'm back, and I wish to serve you.

-Jude.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment